Eco Self-service Library Kiosk
Freestanding self service system for RFID or Barcode only
Our ECO Selfcheck™ unit by D-Tech is ergonomic and environmentally friendly. Designed and manufactured with a low carbon footprint the unit is also styled to meet ergonomic guidelines. Its modular design allows for easy add on options such as a shelf option and special care has been taken to make this unit easy and accessible for library staff to maintain and manage.
The ECO Selfcheck™ can be supplied in RFID or Barcode only, It can also be ordered in any colour.
Options to add biometrics and smartcards for borrower ID. Software supports multi item issue, returns and renew functions.
- Low power rating
- Stainless steel housing
- Your choice of colour
- Chip and Pin Payments
- Make an Enquiry
- Available for RFID, EM or Barcode only
- Compatible with D-Tech 13.56 MHz RFID labels and items tagged with approved labels from book suppliers.
- D-Tech digitally enhanced software to chip technology ensures best read write with false alarm-free protection.
- Integrated barcode scanning as standard.
- Options to add biometrics and smartcards for borrower ID
- Software supports multi item issue, returns and renew functions, with a choice of payment functions (coins, notes, change, Epurse and YesPay* chip and pin.
- Integrated printer with offline mode, statistics, cash audit, admin tool network access to change or configure the installed system, as standard provision.
Mounts as a standalone or desktop onto existing furniture of as part of D-Tech’s, Blend, modular furniture range
- Compatable with other suppliers installations – data models supported
D-Tech ECO SelfCheck™ payments are an option and can be purchase with the machine or added at a later date.
Chip and pin payments made easy.
*YesPay is used as the online IP based payment process service. It has been accredited by major credit cards in the UK and Europe and is full end to end certified to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, as mandated by Visa and Mastercard. This means that card data is all stored and encrypted within the YesPay, not SelfCheck, software. D-Tech’s accreditation with YesPay requires them to undergo quarterly and annual audits to maintain compliance.
- Notes, coins and change payments made easy
- Security alarmed, secure 1.5mm steel case
- 6 tube self filling change giver
- Payments Via SIP2 – or web services
Easy to maintain ECO self service unit
SelfCheck issue, return, renew at ECO self service kiosk
SelfCheck software flags up error
- Height 1400mm
- Width 460mm (with chip and pin 790mm)
- Depth 340mm
- Weight 68kg
Standard finish is powder coated steel in gloss black or gloss white. Alternative RAL colours can be requested at an additional cost.
Genie Ultra Pro low energy PC with Windows7, 19-inch SAW touch screen, Coin and change giver in one unit, note acceptor, high performance RFID reader.
- Label Ring Video CD DVD Book
- 20cm 30cm 25cm 25cm 30cm
One double switched socket outlet 450mm from floor level.
One single IP addressed network point same adjacent to above power outlet.
Recommended AFI mode supported.